VCA's Internship Program
'An internship helps you build a strong foundation and enhances the quality of medicine you will practice the rest of your life.' -
Todd Tams, DVM, DACVIM, VCA Chief Medical Officer
An Internship with VCA offers you the best opportunitiy to expand your professional horizons while enhancing your earning potential. Work with a proven team of the nation's leading doctors and board certified specialists in VCA Specialty hospitals coast-to-coast.
Here are some of the specialty rotations available for interns:
- Emergency Critical Care
- Internal Medicine
- Radiation Oncology
VCA provides comprehensive training and a wide range of benefits to begin your challenging and rewarding career.
- VCA is the largest provider of private practice postgraduate veterinary training in the United States
- Academic, intense didactic training with organized rounds, high case loads, and primary case responsibility
- More than 160 internship positions available in VCA Specialty hospitals nationwide
- Over 60 fully funded residencies in VCA specialty hospitals and universities
- The potential for a transition from VCA internship into a VCA residency in your chosen specialty or a general practice position at VCA
- Medical benefits and CE stipend during your internship
VCA INTERNSHIPS ARE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE AAVC MATCHING PROGRAM. TO APPLY, FIND OUR PROGRAMS LISTED UNDER VCA AT www.virmp.org.
If you would like to discuss our intern program or arrange time to visit one of our internship hospitals, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search our current externship openings and apply online.
Submit a Job Application
Search our current job openings and apply today. It's quick and easy online.